1. Nutmeg, unofficially the world's oldest cat, has just celebrated his 31st birthday!
2. "I sorted out the abscess on his neck and then we took him to the Cat Protection League to check him over. The vet there said he was an adult, around five years old."
3. The couple said they feed him treats including tuna, cream and hot roast chicken.
4. Despite having just three teeth and avoiding outside adventures, Nutmeg is still going strong.
5. Ian said Nutmeg has been well cared for. He even has his own room in the house.
6. The couple gave Nutmeg a home in 1900. He befriended their own cat Spice, who died in the early 2000s.
7. "He comes in every morning at 5am from his bedroom next door and we get up to feed him. Then he goes back to bed," said Liz.
Halloween is by far the best festival ever. Not only you get various of delicious candy, but it is a sanctioned day to dress up whatever you like. If you have a little kid, there is definitely no excuse to ignore Halloween. Below are 25 of our favorite parent & child Halloween costumes to get you in the spooky spirit.
8. Last year, Nutmeg suffered a serious stroke and had life-saving treatment in Newcastle. Now he is fitter than ever.