4. "It was a little eerie I suppose, and it was very emotional. We went through all the same emotions that we did the last time we saw him."
5. The cemetery is assigning a new plot. That means her husband's body will be moved and re-buried.
6. However, for Whendy and her family, the re-burial is the second funeral. It may be nice for Whendy to see her husband one more time, but it shouldn't have ever happened.
7. "I don't think that anyone should have to go through that twice," Moore said.
8. Learn more in the video here:
Two years ago, when Thomas Moore saw his mother watching a video about a girl who had lost her hair in her fight against cancer, he developed a plan. This almost 8-year-old boy decided to start growing his hair out for the kids who had lost their hair. As you can see from the photos in the following, Thomas grew a pretty impressive amount of hair!