I was bullied a lot at school," says Emma (pictured at 15). "I never told my parents. I bottled it all up and never said anything about the hurtful comments kids made, they were pretty awful to me."
1. This is what Emma likes when she was 15 years old.
She said, "after deciding to pursue a degree in the medical field I knew I had to lose weight."
2. She was bullied a lot for years for her weight.
Emma does 20-30 minutes of high-tensity training and weight lifting 3-5 times each week. "The biggest change that I made that had the greatest impact, was making sure I only eat when I am hungry."
3. She is now a nursing student.
I've had plenty of apology messages now, even one of the girls who used to call me fat got in touch wanting advice on how to lose weight."
4. Nursing made her turn her life around.
Before I was athletic as I could have been at 315lbs, but now since losing weight I'm incredibly athletic and never dreamed I could be like this," which is amazing. She's trimmed and toned, "I am now 185 and stronger both physically and mentally than I would have ever imagined."
5. She started losing weight at 17. She cut out her daily pizza and ate no more than a slice of pizza. Within the year she lost almost 40lbs.
6. After losing almost half of her weight, Emma has transformed herself completely. She has received more attention.
7. She is feeling stronger than ever.
Marriage requires affection and mutual respect to get through better or worse, sickness and health. It also requires a sense of humor and understanding when things don't always go on your way. These 15 hilarious tweets below prove that a happy wife is a happy life.