1. Bismuth, a chemical element with iridescent surface
2. A brick-path-laying machine
3.Algodones Sand Dunes Curvy Border Fence in So Cal
4. A turtle using a jellyfish for a ride through the ocean
5. The internal machinery for a watch by Patek Phillipe, who is one of the best watchmakers in the world.
6. The deepest swimming pool in the world. 113 feet, 600, 000 gallons
7. Perfectly formed cubes of pyrite
8. Coins stacks over the edge of a table
9. An eclipse and sunset happening simultaneously
10. Melted glass after a fire.
11. This is what it looks like before your baby teeth come out.
12. GE’s new CT scanner.
13. A building with spiraled bricks.
14. A lizard shed his facial skin all at once
15. Amazingly realistic colored pencil drawing of a wave.
16. An eggshell with thousands of tiny holes drilled into it
17. Each colored stone was layered to form a picture in this “loaf”. The slices each sold for five thousand dollars.
18. Lenticular cloud
19. A wolf sculpture made out of pipe cleaners
20. Sverd i fjell monument in Norway
21. Human vision (above) and cat vision (below)
22. All of the human population in one picture… minus one
23. Bridge made out an old train car
24. This is one picture.
25. Fukang meteorite
26. The Wounded Lion Sculpture which honors Swiss Guards that perished during the French Revolution
27. Manhattan today versus four hundred years ago
28. Cabinet carved into an analog glitch
29. A lightning strike leaves its mark on grass.
30. 3D cast with ultrasound technology to help heal the bones faster
31. Icy water from above
32. Fireworks when a camera is refocused after the initial explosion
33. This is what the view from earth would be like if earth had rings like Saturn.
34. The Space Shuttle Atlantis viewed from the International Space Station
35. Power strip liberators
36. Cross section of an underwater cable
37. Everybody who has lived and died on Earth and the number of people who are alive today.
38. 1 million different colors in this one image
39. A fish that can eat prey up to ten times its mass and twice its length.