1. The story began earlier this month as May wore a pair of chic leather trousers by the designer Amanda Wakeley for a Sunday Times photoshoot.
2. However, Nicky Morgan, the former education secretary, attacked the Prime Minister for her outfit choice, saying "I don't have leather trousers. I don't think I've ever spent that much on anything, apart from my wedding dress."
3 It was then pointed out that Morgan also owns a luxury leather handbag from upmarket brand Mulberry which costs almost the same as May's trousers. But Morgan insisted that the bag was 'a gift.'
4. Ms. Morgan was later banned from a meeting at 10 Downing Street after a row with Fiona Hill, the Prime Minister's top aide.
5. Some Britons are intrigued as to whether Theresa May has purchased the now-famous trousers with a discount card, towards which Mrs. May's office has refused to answer.
6. Still, the majority of the British choose to stand by their Prime Minister. In the survey conducted by the Telegraph, 90% of the voters think of Ms. Morgan's accusation as "the pot calling the kettle black."
New Year, new haircut. According to celebrity stylists and top salon pros, these 10 hairstyles are gonna rock the year of 2017.
7. Morgan's statement has also irritated some feminists for paying too much attention to the appearance of female leaders, which materialized women. Some politicians even accused Morgan of 'trivializing their soft Brexit case'.
The key to getting a shag cut that looks cool and modern is to keep the layers longer in proportion to the length, otherwise it looks dated.
8. Well, the concern of quite a lot of people turns out to be the fact that May has ditched her favorite leopard print, which is quite big news because we all know how much she used to adore this style.
This is a super layered long hairstyle with texturizing being the hero. Bangs together with facial framing have been added to create the overall shag element for this look.