1. No! I didn't do it! How could you think so?!
2. I don't like the black cover! So...
3. This style is in fashion this year!
4. You betrayed me!
5. Wow, I can't see anything!
6. Am I beautiful?
7. Well, which one of you did this?
8. They look delicious!
9. It's always like this mass.
10. Sorry, I don't understand what magazine!
11. How romantic!
12. Fine...I was wrong!
13. I was trying to help that plant!
Dominating and audacious, the Blue Angels is a living legend for every American. Renowned for its long history and admirable achievement, Blue Angels features the best aviation talent that the Marines and Navy have to offer. Formed in 1946, it's the second oldest formal flying aerobatic team in the world, and an estimated 11 million spectators watch its display each full year. In case you were unaware of their excellence, we've covered what you are ought to know before being awed by the Diamond Formation!
14. Boss, I know who did this!
The team is officially named as the United States Navy Flight Demonstration Squadron in December 1974, but before that the name "Blue Angels" was coined during a performance in Nebraska on July 21st, 1946. It is said that one of the pilots came up with this name as he saw the name of Blue Angel Nightclub in The New Yorker magazine.
15. I know you hate this couch, so I destroyed it!
-Diamond Formation: It's considered as a formidable formation as the aircraft have to fly extremely close to each other. The closer they fly, the more authentic is the formation, of course, the higher risk should also be considered.